Nick Adams is not based on lending money, but on advising those who need it. It offers customized and unique solutions tailored to any urgency, so it will free you from spending time on long searches, here the best option will be guaranteed. More than 10 million euros lent in almost 1 million loans is the endorsement of what this fintech is doing.
What advantages does bring me?
- It’s fast, safe and easy. The process is very intuitive and clearly explained about everything you will need. In addition, all information is safe and confidential.
- Service of fast credits of 100 to 1000 euros, even without interests if that possibility existed.
- It is flexible, simply select the money to request and the time you will need to return it.
- You save a lot of time, since it is 100% online, without endorsements, without paperwork, without payrolls, all accessible to just a few clicks.
- It is a technological portal, which has developed the most advanced tools to offer you the best solution.
- There are no hidden or additional expenses or small print. It is a transparent portal, where you can see the total cost of the credit before confirming it.
- You receive a response in less than 15 minutes. Once your recommendation is confirmed, in a maximum time of a quarter of an hour you will receive a response confirming the status of your case.
- You can borrow from your mobile phone and / or tablet, which means that you can carry out the operation from any place where the internet is available.
- Very high acceptance rate, of almost 96% of the applicants.
What are the requirements that needs about me?
- Have an age between 18 and 80 years, at the time of requesting credit.
- Be a resident in Spanish territory.
- Have account in a national bank.
- Have an email account and mobile phone.
- You can request a loan for securities that do not exceed € 1,000 for new customers.
- If you are already a regular customer the credit will grow gradually and then you can apply for larger amounts.
- The institution gets in touch with the client in just 15 minutes
- Possibility of credits without interest.
- The repayment terms of the loan can vary between 5 days as minimum term, and 30 days maximum, for first loans.
What do I do if I can not pay my loan on time?
Unfortunately it is a situation that occurs more often than we would all like. Therefore always going to try to find a solution as advantageous as possible for all parties involved.
- You must inform the lender, as soon as you realize that you will not be able to make the payment, that you are in that unwanted situation and that you want to find a solution for it.
- In most cases you can request an extension of the term, which will vary from a few days, to more than a month. And depending on the case, it may carry an implicit cost, or not, although the extension commission is definitely lower than the delay fees.
- If, on the other hand, you do not pay on time, you will be obliged to face the interest for delay, which depending on each situation, can vary from 1% per day, to late penalties and payments for notifications that can take you to the lists of ASNEF and similar. That is why it is advisable not to go to this extreme and be sure when the payment can be made.